The Lollapalooza 2015 schedule is now published on Nimble Schedule. Login to see your shifts. It is IMPORTANT that you login to review your schedule, because it is most likely different than the shifts that you requested. We did our best to accommodate everyone’s requests, but we were not able to 100% do so (ie most everyone requested open/lunch shifts and we obviously cant have that J) To view your schedule, login to Nimble Schedule (make sure you are either on all locations or choose Lollapalooza) and click on the tab that says “My Schedule”.
There is an opportunity to request to trade shifts with another Doom Crew member however, all trades need to be approved and confirmed by Luke and Rebecca. Do not assume that because you requested, it is happening. You must make sure it is confirmed. All shift trades will need to be submitted and confirmed no later than Weds, 7/29 by 10:00pm. After that time (barring an emergency), the schedule is locked and loaded. If you request a shift trade, you will receive a note from us, no later than Thurs am to let you know whether the trade can be confirmed or not. To request to trade a shift, open up the shift you want to trade in Nimble Schedule and click on the “Trade Shift” button. At that time, you will need to pick the Doom Crew member that you are trading shifts with. Then hit “Done”.
Wristband pick-up will be on Weds, 7/29 from 5pm-10pm at our house (2323 W 24th st). You will receive a wristband for each day that you are scheduled to work. Please confirm below or let us know in the space provided if you are unable to do this and provide some additional times/dates that you would be able to get your wristband. Picking up your wristband at Lollapalooza (Fri-Sun) will not be an option.
For those of you that have worked Lolla in the past, please note that the staff entrance is different this year. It is now located at the Van Buren Pedestrian Bridge off of Michigan Avenue. It is north of Congress Plaza and south of Jackson Drive. This Staff is allowed to enter here before gates open and throughout the day. All belongings are subject to search. You need that days wristband on to enter (ie you will not be able to enter Saturday with Friday’s wristband on). Please leave yourself PLENTY of time to get thru the staff entrance and find our booth (see below for the location). Having to wait in line to get thru the staff check-in is not an excuse for being late.
We are the 3rd booth in at the farmers market. For those of you that have never been, the farmers market area is located directly across from the Lincoln Statue (off of Columbus and just South of Jackson. We are just South of the Pepsi Stage. Take a look at the map at http://www.lollapalooza.com/information/#faq-general-19171
There is no onsite parking for staff. We highly suggest taking public transit, lyft, uber etc. If you are planning on driving, we suggest booking a spot hero spot asap.
Our menu for Lolla is as follows:
Savory - $7
· Bourbon BBQ Pulled Pork
· Bacon Ranch Mac & Cheese
· Sausage Potato Beer Cheese
· Jalapeno Popper Chicken
· Black Bean Cilantro Lime Enchilada (vegetarian)
· Spinach Artichoke (vegetarian)
Sweet - $6
· Salted Caramel Chocolate
· Banana Coconut Nutella
· Peach Cobbler
· Oreo (VEGAN)
· Peanut Butter Cup (GLUTEN-FREE)
Ice Cream - $6
· Banana Caramel
· Cookies ‘N Cream
Boozy Lollipops - $2
· BE ON TIME – and ready to work. We can’t stress this enough. We have WAY less wristbands than previous years so we need everyone to be on time and on point.
· Smoking - Lollapalooza is trying to cut down/ban smoking so there will be minimal (if any) smoke breaks. All smoke breaks/or any breaks must be approved by Luke or Rebecca -- you can’t just leave the tent to have a cigarette. We want to make sure people’s needs are being met but we need you to communicate your needs to us.
· Shows – there may be some shows that you want to see that fall during your shift. As always, there is the possibility that we will be able to send people on a quick break to see partial sets, however this is not a guarantee. After the shifts are confirmed (on Mon), please make all of these requests to email@example.com Again, we want you to have a good time and will do our best to accommodate, depending on tent flow in the moment, but just because you have asked does not mean you will be able to go – we need to do what is best for inside the tent and for Puffs of Doom too.
· HAVE FUN and BE POSITIVE – we are super excited about our 4th year at Lollapalooza and we this it is going to be an amazing experience. We want everyone to have an awesome time while selling all of the Puffs J
Let us know ASAP if you have any questions or concerns.
Rebecca & Luke